Thursday, April 5, 2007

And, We Have a WINNER!!!

YAY! I love contests! This is the first one I've participated in and I'm very excited to give a book away. In order to pick the winner from the myriad of bloggers who entered, I wrote each of your names on a piece of paper, folded them up and mixed them well in a bowl and had Aaron pull a name out. I had no part in the picking, it was completely random, promise!! And the winner is.....
Karen from Write from Karen!!! Congratulations! You get to pick a book of your choice and I'll be buying it for you, in the spirit of Buy A Friend A Book Week. Just email me your snail mail address and the book you would like and I would love to send it off to you, ASAP (Mandy41283@yahoo.com). It's great to have friends here in the blogging world and I am very excited to be buying Karen, one of those great friends, a book. Congrats!

Speaking of contests apparently I won the Thinking Blogger award!! I'll be posting on that later tonight! Thank you! Yay for me!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Congratulations Karen!

Karen said...

Woohoo!! This SO COOL! I've never won a free book before! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited I can barely type this. lol I can't WAIT to browse for a book.

Thank you so much for participating!

And congratulations on the Thinking Award - from one fellow thinker to another *high five*!

I'll email you shortly and thanks again!

Write From Karen
http://www.take2max.com/blog