The Rules Are:Post your responses. Tag anywhere from 1-5 friends. Leave comments to let them know they've been tagged. Come back and leave a comment when your post is up. Ok, here goes:
Next 5 books on your to be read shelf:
- The Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson, I've been wanting to read this series FOREVER, but my library doesn't carry it. Just gonna have to break down and buy.
- Sadie's Song by Linda Hall, if you like Christian fiction, you have to love Linda Hall! I'm just getting caught up on all of her books now.
- The Quilter's Homecoming by Jennifer Chiaverini, newest book in a series I love.
- The Lost Flower Children by Janet Taylor Lisle, one for my newest challenge and a new one in my library
- Wish You Well by David Baldacci, a book I've had on hold for quite awhile and finally got in today
Last 4 books you've read:
- The Kindness of Strangers by Katrina Kittle
- The Higher Power of Lucky by Susan Patron
- Quaker Summer by Lisa Samson
- Scrap Everything by Leslie Gould
Last 3 books you've borrowed (library or friend): Besides the ones I listed in #1:
- The Seven Wonders of Sassafras Springs by Bettie Birney, another new one to my shelves at the library and one for my summer challenge
- The Woods by Harlan Coben, a great mystery author, I hope I have time to read this one
- Aleutian Winter by Karen Hesse, again a new one to my kids shelves at the library and one for a challenge
Last 2 non-fiction books you've read:
- The Bible inspired by God, always reading that.
- I'm in the middle of A Dad Shaped Hole in My Heart. Review will come when I'm done!
The 1 book you wish everyone would read:
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Love, love, love that book!
Deena's MemeThis one has made the rounds!
1. Grab the book closest to you
2. Open it to page 161
3. Find the fifth full sentence
4. Post the text of the sentence to your blog
5. Don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you.
6. Tag five people to do this meme.
The book is The Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson.
"I suddenly felt appalled."
Well folks, that was a short and sweet one.
Ok, I'm going to tag Miss Erin, Debi, and Joy, for both or either, if you're interested! I know it says 5 people, but most on my blogroll have already done these and I know several of them (um...Deena hehe) gets tagged like 8 times per meme. So, do them if you would like, don't if you don't want to!