Monday, May 7, 2007

Quick hello

I just wanted to send a quick hello to all of my blogging friends and thank you for all your congratulatiosn and wishes for myself and Aaron. It's been an insane 4 days since I got to NY, with final planning to get done, a minor dress snafu, and my bridal shower yesterday, but it's also been fun. I certainly haven't been reading very much, though I did finish a book on the plane ride. Hopefully I'll get a review up this week, but the chances are looking slim! I miss my daily blog reading and can't wait to catch up with you all. Until next time!

8 comments:

Deena said...

You just relax, enjoy the journey toward your wedding day, and enjoy your soon to be new hubby!!

Reviews can wait...love cannot...so no worries, sistah friend...see you after you're a Mrs.!!

Deena said...

I know you're busy...but when you get home...I've tagged you for a meme...check out my blog at http://trunk-junk.blogspot.com to see what you need to do...

Deena said...

Yeah, i tagged you for the 8 things...on the first go around. No one was taking the challenge, so I picked 8 people...just forgot to go back and add the names...my bad!!

Cee Cee said...

Enjoy your wedding! We'll be here when you return. I WAS going to tag you but Deena beat me to it. Oh. Well. You've been tagged!

Katya said...

I'm actually shocked you had any time to get this post up!

Debi said...

I don't even know what made me click your link this morning...didn't expect you'd be posting for another week yet. But I'm so glad you're having fun! Such an incredibly exciting time! I guess by now you've changed your moniker to Mrs., huh? Congratulations! Have a wonderful honeymoon!

So Many Books... said...

Congratulations!!

Woeful said...

My big day is in June :)