Friday, June 1, 2007

Another new challenge

Over at 3m's blog, she is promoting the newest challenge to hit the blogging world: The Book Awards Reading Challenge. This one is quite easy and we have 12 whole months to complete 12 books, equally out to a book a month. Works for me! Anything to clear more off my TBR shelf! Follow the above link to the challenge and it will give you lists of eligible books, which there are a ton of! My list of 12 will probably consist mainly of Newbery winners, since I'm trying desperately to get those done. In the next day or so I'll have a list of the books I plan to read.

2 comments:

Debi said...

Oh no...another challenge that sounds too good to pass up...

Kristin said...

Hi Amanda! I just saw your list on the Book Awards blog...looks good. Looks like we have a lot in common...I finished my MLS last May. I'm a public library reference librarian...although I'm just doing substitute work since my daughter was born. Anyway, good to "meet" you!