Thursday, June 28, 2007

Apparently, I rock!!!

Some of you out there know me, without ever really knowing me. None of you have ever met me in person, yet you seem to understand when I can use a pick-me-up or a funny comment. Deena over at Wholly Devoted just made my day when she gave me the Rockin' Girl Blogger award and I love her for it!! I'm so glad that she (and hopefully some others of you out there) reads this blog and just think that I rock!
Thank you so much Deena! It definitely put a smile on my face after a very rough week!

Now, it seems to be my turn to nominate some nice lady bloggers for this little award. I know I should only pick a few, but so many of you really do rock, not only in the blogging world, but in your lives and careers as well. Here are my picks:

1. Lisa over at Lisa Writes. This woman writes about God and her walk with Him in such a manner that lightbulbs go on in my head every time I read a post. She has a way of stating simple things in ways that I never thought of and over and over again has given me reason to praise Jesus for all the good He has done in my life.

2. Jen from Jen Robinson's Book Page. This is a blog that is so full of info pertaining to the kids-lit business, I never miss a day of checking it out. Jen writes fantastic reviews and always includes little tidbits that a lot of reviewers tend to leave out. I have ordered a ton of books for the library based on her musings and my TBR pile has grown considerably thanks to her!

3. Becky at Becky's Book Reviews. Another lady blogger that makes my TBR pile grow almost daily! The reviews are always very detailed and between this site and her other site Becky's Christian Reviews, I could never run out of things to read. Not to mention she is SUCH a nice, sweet person. Another great friend I've made through blogging!

Well ladies, I think you all ROCK! Thanks again Deena!


Lisa writes... said...

Wow, Amanda...THANKS! You said so many nice things about made my day! Thanks for sharing the love!

Blessings to you, friend!

Becky said...

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. :)

Jen Robinson said...

Thanks so much, Amanda! You made my day. I can't tell you how nice it is to think that my reviews are making a difference, and that I've had an impact on your TBR pile. I'm honored.

Hope that your week has gotten better!

MyUtopia said...

Congrats rockin girl!

PJ Librarian said...

You really do have a great blog. Lot's of great books and just plain upbeat. You do rock!