Friday, June 1, 2007

Books Read in May

I am pretty surprised I read as many books as I did this month with the wedding/honeymoon/SRP program. My quick reading skills come in handy I guess!

May 2007

Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
Scrap Everything by Leslie Gould
Quaker Summer by Lisa Samson
The Kindness of Strangers by Katrina Kittle
The Higher Power of Lucky by Susan Patron
The Potluck Club: Trouble's Brewing by Linda Evans Shepard
Sadie's Song by Linda Hall
The Quilter's Homecoming by Jennifer Chiaverini

Hopefully June will be even better, especially with all the challenges I'm in now!


Debi said...

Frankly, I find it amazing that you read that many books in May with all you had going on! Simply amazing, I tell you.

Cee Cee said...

Yaay you! My reading month was awful, just awful. I hope June will be better.