Monday, June 11, 2007


Well everyone, I really did mean to post Saturday for my picture book day. Really I did. I wrote out the whole post on Thursday before moving day, saved it as a draft in order to have it ready to post on Saturday morning before 6 tough Air Force men showed up at my door to help Aaron and I move...and for some reason, my draft didn't save. get nothing. :-) My apologies to all who were looking forward to that, I promise this Saturday I'll have extra books in the post to make up for it. For now, I must get back to unpacking...I'll have a book review tomorrow.

1 comment:

Debi said...

I figured you just didn't have time with your big move and all. I'm just so sorry that you went to all that trouble, and will now have to write it all over again! Have fun getting settled in to your new place!