It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think - if 10 people start this and the 10 people pass it on to another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. **** http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be EXCELLENT to each other. *** http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! * http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments. ******* http://chattiekat.com/
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. ** http://chipsquips.com/
6. Don’t give up - persistence is fertile. ** http://www.velcro-city.co.uk/
7. Give link credit where credit is due. **** http://www.sfsignal.com/
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post. *** http://scifichick.com/
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you - it’s nice to know who is reading! *** http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/
10. Thrown in something humorous occasionally, to keep things fun. ** http://bonniesbooks.blogspot.com/
11. Do at least a few of the blogging quizzes available. It lets people know a little more about you.* http://3m3am.wordpress.com
12. Even when you disagree with a blogger's post, don't leave rude comments. Always be kind. http://apatchworkofbooks.blogspot.com
If you’re reading this and want to participate, consider yourself tagged!