Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!

I wish everyone the happiest 4th of July! The hubby and I will spend the morning at our downtown parade, then have a mini-bbq with just the two of us later on tonight. Then, if the weather holds up, fireworks over the mountains. Another reason to thank God for placing me in such a beautiful part of this country. We live in a valley between two huge mountain ranges, so the fireworks will be seen in any and every direction. Just beautiful! I'll have two reviews up tomorrow, so look out for those. Again a happy and healthy 4th to all of you! We are so lucky to be able to celebrate Independence Day. Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Overwhelmed! said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful 4th of July! So did we. :) I posted a cute picture today that I took on the 4th. Stop by and take a look. :)