Monday, July 9, 2007

I've done it again...

I missed Picture Book Saturday. Sadness all around, I know. My sincerest apologies, but I promise to make it up to you next Saturday. You see, the thing is, I just forget. I work every other Saturday and on the days I am at work, it is very easy to remember to post. Saturday mornings tend to be rather slow, not to mention I'm already at a computer desk, surrounded by children's books, therefore it is very easy to remember to make a post. This past weekend however, was my off weekend, meaning no work, no reminder. I barely entered the computer room all weekend, having guests over for a game night on Saturday evening (furious cleaning and garage saleing that morning) and Sunday was our weekly mountain trip and yardwork day. I know, all excuses, but really, I am sorry!

That all being said, I have been getting some reading done, mainly in the form of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I read the HP books slowly and though this one is a reread, it's only my second reread, so it's still slow going. I'm about halfway through at this point. I have also picked up a couple of books in the past few days and just decided that I didn't feel like reading them at this point. Letters for Emily was one, The Recital another. Just wasn't in the mood. I did finish one for the Non-Fiction Five challenge and will have a review of that one up shortly. More reviews to come this week, promise!

No comments: