Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Question 2

Today's Harry Potter question, courtesy of Deena, is as follows:

Jo Rowling has created a most magical place for us to journey through. Of all the places she describes in the Harry Potter novels, which is the one you'd most like to visit?

And the Hogwarts Castle itself holds a lot inside its walls...what do you love most about the castle??


1. I would also, as so many others have said, love to visit Hogsmeade. I would especially have loved to visit it with Harry the first time he made the trip from Hogwarts. Visiting all of the very cool shops and sampling butterbeer and pumpkin juice just sounds like a blast.

2. I love everything about Hogwarts Castle! I think the neatest thing would be walking around seeing all of the paintings and portraits that move and jump from one another. The switching staircases would be very cool, as would trying to get into the Room of Requirement. I also agree with Deena's answer: the Enchanted ceiling the Great Hall would be amazing to watch.

Thanks again Deena!

5 comments:

Andi said...

I think I would want to visit Diagon Alley. It just sounds so fantastic! Hogsmeade is a close runner up.

My favorite part about the castle: hmmm, probably the Gryffindor common room. While it might sound...oh...too tame a choice, I love all the "memories" Rowling has made for me in that room. I'd love to snuggle up in a big chair with a bottle of butterbeer and chat with the lot of them.

Stephanie said...

I think I have to agree with Andi. Diagon Alley and the Gyffindor common room would be fantastic!! I didn't start Harry Potter until the first movie came out. I decided I had to see what was going on for myself!!

Oh...by the way, I tagged you for a quick little blogging meme on my site!

MyUtopia said...

Cool post!

Lisa said...

Hi Amanda, I've just tagged you for the Blogging Tips Meme. Please stop by and see!

Amanda said...

Andi, yes I had a hard time choosing between Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. I would love both!

Stephanie and Lisa, I finally got the meme up! Thanks!