Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Books Read in July

July was a busy reading month for me! Here's what I accomplished:

The Road to Paris by Nikki Grimes
The 6th Target by James Patterson
What I call Life by Jill Wolfson
Running Out of Time by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Chasing Fireflies by Charles Martin
Gossamer by Lois Lowry
Among the Barons by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Westminster Abby by Michol Ostow
Getting the Boot by Peggy Strauss
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Listening for Lions by Gloria Whelan
Spain or Shine by Michelle Jellen
The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down by Neta Jackson
Rules by Cynthia Lord
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld

That's 17 books, not bad, though I've been trying to make 20 each month. So far, only April has been a goal-met month. Oh well! I'm still reading lots!



1 comment:

Deena said...

YAY!! **wild, mad applause**

My reading is going to slow down soon, when my kids go back to school...**sigh** Homework...it's a beautiful thing!!