Monday, September 3, 2007

Books Read in August

The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
The Book of Story Beginnings by Kristin Kladstrup
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
Sunrise by Karen Kingsbury
Marley & Me by John Grogan
The People of Sparks by Jeanne DuPrau
Welcome to Camden Falls by Ann M. Martin
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
Clementine by Sara Pennypacker
High Stacks by Kathy Herman
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
The Sound of Munich by Suzanne Nelson
Does My Head Look Big in This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah
The Last Summer (of You & Me) by Ann Brashares
Pardon My French by Cathy Hapka
Leaving Fishers by Margaret Peterson Haddix
A Drowned Maiden's Hair by Laura Schlitz
Let Them Eat Cake by Sandra Byrd
The Noah Confessions by Barbara Hall
Because of Anya by Margaret Peterson Haddix
The Green Glass Sea
by Ellen Klages
Looking for Alaska by John Green
A Fine Line by Kathy Herman
Takeoffs and Landings by Margaret Peterson Haddix
The Yada Yada Prayer Groups Gets Real by Neta Jackson

I also finished the audio book version of Stephanie Meyer's Twilight this month as well and am working on another audio book.

3 comments:

Debi said...

That is quite an impressive list, Amanda! Sure wish I could manage that.

soleil said...

what did you think of twilight? i just finished reading it. i loved it but still felt dissatisfied when it was done. a bizarre reaction that i can't remember having for a long time. i am halfway through the second one.

Amanda said...

I loved Twilight! I didn't have any feelings of dissatisfaction and I think it's because I had it in the back of my mind that I wouldn't like it. I'm not into vampire stories, but this one really made me happy! I loved it!