Monday, September 17, 2007

Themed Reading Challenge

This challenge is being hosted by Caribou's Mom and I'm super excited about it, even though it doesn't start until January! It took me awhile to find a theme that I wanted to go with, I bounced back and forth for quite awhile. I finally settled on a popular series of books that I didn't read when I was younger, for one reason or another. I am going to read the Alice books. You know, those much-loved ALICE books by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor. I'm sure everybody knows what I'm talking about...but here is my list!

The Agony of Alice
Alice in Rapture, Sort of
Reluctantly Alice
All But Alice
Alice in April
Alice in Between
Alice the Brave
Alice in Lace
Outrageously Alice
Achingly Alice
The Grooming of Alice
Alice Alone
Simply Alice
Patiently Alice
Alice on Her Way
Alice in the Know
Dangerously Alice

That's quite a few, but I'm pretty sure I can pull it off in the time period. I think this is a series that I need to read and this challenge gives me the opportunity. Can't wait to start!


Becky said...

I've only read a few "Alice" books myself. :) The Themed Reading Challenge will be a lot of fun, I think.

Wendy said...

Glad you'll be joining us, Amanda! I like your theme :)

soleil said...

i have never heard of those books. . .