Friday, October 12, 2007

Another Challenge!

Perfect for me! Joy over at Thoughts of Joy is hosting the Young Adult Book Challenge. Simply read 12 books in 2008 in the Young adult genre. It's all at your own pace, so it's not a one a month thing. I'll hopefully have these all done pretty soon into 2008...I want to get them all done! Easy enough! Here's my list:

1. Homecoming by Cynthia Voight
2. Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
3. Tyrell by Coe Booth
4. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
5. The Finnish Line by Linda Gerber
6. Girl Overboard by Aimee Ferris
7. The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
8. Harsh Pink by Melody Carlson
9. Moon White by Melody Carlson
10. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
11. I Am David by Anne Holm
12. Zach's Lie by Roland Smith

6 comments:

Joy said...

Oh! It's you! I knew there was someone out there that read a lot of YA. I'm glad you are joining me. I will be revisiting your posts for more ideas. Hooray! :)

Stephanie said...

I'll definitely have to join this challenge!! (I keep reading great Young Adult book reviews over here! You are seriously adding to my to TBR!) I love YA books!!

Becky said...

I'll be joining this one as well. It should be a lot of fun :)

Debi said...

Oh no, not another one I "have" to join! I've got a couple of your choices on my "soon" pile.

soleil said...

what a great challenge! i will definitely participate. :)

patternings said...

I don't normally get involved in challenges as I have to read so much for work and I can't guarantee I'll complete, but as I'm a Children's Lit Lecturer this I think I can take on. I like you list but I defy you to read 'The Homecoming' without then feeling you've got to tackle the other six. Voight is magnificent.