Saturday, October 20, 2007

Update #1


It's about an hour into the read-a-thon and I've completed my first book The Field Guide by Tony Diterlizzi and Holly Black. As I said, I'm going to try and stick to shorter books in order to keep my attention span. I'll do all my reviews at the end of the challenge, probably over the next two days or so. I'll update every couple of hours. I hope everyone is enjoying themselves so far! A great excuse to sit around and read all day!

Books Completed: 1
Total time read: 1 hour
Total pages read: 107

4 comments:

Bookgirl said...

Hey Amanda congrats on finishing a book already!

BookGal said...

Enjoy your reading day ... you'll have lots of reviews to do later:) Don't forget to check in at Dewey's for contests.

3M said...

That's great you've completed one already!

Just checking in with you while I take a break. I'm reading Lisey's Story and enjoying it.

Kristin said...

Enjoy your reading day! I'm having a great time being a cheerleader.

I'll be hosting a fun mini challenge at 8pm GMT if you need a break then!