Saturday, October 20, 2007

Update #2



In the last 2 hours I read another book (and a challenge book at that), made breakfast, fed the animals, and walked the dog. The book, Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan wasn't very long, but I love the fact that I am completing so many TBRs already! And thanks for all the great cheerleading comments. You guys are awesome motivators! I'll definitely be doing some challenges soon as well.

Books Read: 2

Time Spent Reading: 1.5 hours

Total Pages: 165

7 comments:

Literary Feline said...

It sounds like you are doing good! Good luck with the challenge!

3M said...

Great progress!

Eva said...

Wow-two books already! That's awesome! :)

Sarah M Dillon said...

hi there, just dropped by to see how you were doing, well done on your progress :)

Dewey said...

How great that you're clearing out the TBR pile! I should try reading a bunch of short books just to get mine down to a less scary size. I hope you're having a great time, and don't forget to stop by and check out the mini-challenges. :)

Debi said...

Geez, girl, I sure wish I could read as fast as you! Great job! Keep on having fun!

Amy said...

Great job! Keep up the good work!