Saturday, October 20, 2007

Update #3



This is seriously SO MUCH FUN!!! We need to do this like once a month! Hehe, if only! Anyways, I've finished Miracle Dog by Randy Grim and am about 100 pages into The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor. I'm going to put that one down for a bit and start another shorter book. I'm determined to finish it by the time the challenge is over, it's great so far! I also just took a break to browse some blogs and have lunch. I'll be starting my reading again shortly. Great job so far everyone!

Total Books Read: 3

Total Pages Read: 270

Time Spent Reading: about 4 hours

9 comments:

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Helloooooo, Amanda! I'm your cheerleader, here to cheer for you! I think you are doing an amazing amount of reading, and hope you are having lots of fun with the challenges. Just remember, I'm cheering for you! Go, Amanda!

sally906 said...

just popping online to give you a little cheer for the 24 hour readathon :)

Amanda said...

YAY! You ladies are so nice! This whole cheerleading thing was a great idea!

Chris said...

3 books. Wow, that's great. Keep it up!

Cheerleader Chris

Bybee said...

I'll be interested to see how you liked The Looking Glass Wars. You seem very organized in your reading. I need to look for some shorter stuff to read as a breather.

Eva said...

I can't wait for your reaction to The Looking Glass Wars; I almost bought it, but decided not to.

alisonwonderland said...

you're doing great! i've chosen books with too many pages, i guess ...

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Just dropping by to say hello and keep on reading!

Dewey said...

Ha ha, we can do it once a month if YOU organize it every month! Glad you're having a good time.