Saturday, October 20, 2007

Update #4

Well it's now 6:45 Mountain Time and I have finished The Looking Glass Wars. Look for a review probably tomorrow, but for those of you that were interested in how I would like it, I actually loved it! It was great! If you were thinking about picking it up, but haven't yet, do so! In the last few hours I've also taken another walk with the dog, ran out to get something for dinner, made soup, and cleaned up the backyard in order to run the sprinkler. Overall that took probably an hour out of my reading time.

Total Books Read: 4
Total Time Read: About 6 Hours
Total Pages Read: 625

7 comments:

Nyssaneala said...

4 books in 6 hours??? You're amazing!

Cheerleader Alisia

Debi said...

Gosh, I wish I could read that fast! I've got The Looking Glass Wars on my YA Challenge List for next year...looking forward to it.

Happy reading!

Dewey said...

I see this last post was 3 hours ago and I'm wondering if you're still with us! Did you conk out? Maybe you're engrossed in your book!

Booklogged said...

Holy smokes, girl! I came to cheer you on and what do I find a speed reader doing laps around the rest of us. Way to go!

If you're not on night watch, stop by my blog and enter my mini-challenge at A Reader's Journal.

Booklogged said...

I meant to add that I loved The Looking Glass Wars. Such a great spin to the original. I'm looking forward to book 2 in that series.

Eva said...

Thanks for sharing the thoughts! I'm in mountain time as well. :)

Becky said...

So glad you enjoyed The Looking Glass Wars. i can't wait until your full review :)