Sunday, October 21, 2007

Update #5


I have been a reading machine the last 4 hours! I haven't really checked in, but I've been reading some other's blogs and trying to leave comments where I could. I've now finished Here's Lily by Nancy Rue, Quilts From Heaven by Lucinda Secrest McDowell, Violet Bing and the Grand House by Jennifer Paros, and The Quail Club by Carolyn Marsden. I'm also partially through Finding Alice by Melody Carlson, though only about 20 pages. That's not too bad! Plus I made dinner, ran out to buy a birthday card, and did a load of laundry. Yay me!! I hope everyone else is having fun too, though I'm sure a lot of you have gone to bed. I'm making my way there soon!

Total Books Read: 7
Total Pages Read: 1019
Total Time Read: about 12 hours

5 comments:

Eva said...

Awesome-congrats!

Debi said...

Well, I've just got to say it again...it boggles my mind how much reading you've gotten done! Keep on enjoying!

Clare Dudman said...

Wow - 12 hours! That's incredible. I gave up, I'm afraid - but just checking out how everyone else did.

Becky said...

I can't wait to start reading your reviews :)

Chris said...

Glad you had a great time!