Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another Trip

I know I've been super scarce lately, but with my weekend trip to Colorado and now a quick weekend in Florida with my mom, I'm not around for blogging. I'm still reading a lot and I'll have a ton of reviews when I get back. Don't miss me too much!

If you ever considered traveling to europe, consider some of the hotels in Barcelona or a number of Rome hotels. Visiting Barcelona and Rom is an experience of a lifetime that shouldn't be
passed up So if you're looking to go on a trip, get good deals on hotels in Rome and Barcelona hotels.

3 comments:

cipriano said...

Hi, Amanda. There is no longer an email address available at your "profile" area. So, I'm "commenting" here.
I just wanted to say "Thank you" for the Amy Grant book. I just picked it up today, and look forward to reading it.
Thank you, and all the best to you.
-- Cip

aloi said...

hello! i'd like to invite you to add your blog to the bookblogblog at bookblogblog.blogspot.com ... :)

aloi@
aloireads.wordpress.com

Cee Cee said...

Yeah, we miss ya! Enjoy your trip.

Thank your husband for his service and thank you for loaning him to us! Blessings!