Though I haven't been reading a lot (which I'm determined to change while I'm in New York next week) and I haven't been feeling much like blogging, I do feel like a little Christmas meme today. Yay!
1. What is your favorite Christmas romance to re-read each year?
I'm not a big romance reader, nor am I a big Christmas story reader.
2. What is your favorite Christmas movie/show?
Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas. Hands down. And does Netflix carry it? Nope. Does Blockbuster have it? Nope. Do they play it on tv anymore? NOPE. I can never see my favorite Christmas movie because its disappeared off the face of the earth.
3. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
My mama's raspberry chocolate bars. I still remember the Christmas when I had just gotten braces and couldn't eat them. That about killed me.
4. When do you start Christmas shopping?
September or so. I'm determined to start earlier next year though...
5. Do you re-gift?
Not very often, but on occasion. Especially if I received something I can't use and know someone else will enjoy. I would never just give a gift to get rid of it...I always put thought into what I give people.
6. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Carol of the Bells has been my favorite since we sang it in Chorus when I was a senior in high school. We rocked that song! I also like Little Drummer Boy. And Joy to the World.
7. When do you get your Christmas tree?
About two weeks into December. I don't like the clutter it seems to create, so I keep it up for only about 3 weeks. Right after New Year's it's back in the box.
8. Wrapping presents: Love it or hate it?:
Well since I'm not that great at it, it's not really my favorite thing to do.
9. Who is the hardest person to buy for?
My mom or Aaron's dad.
10. Christmas tree: Real or artificial?
I always had a real one until I moved to New Mexico. We tried a real one last year, just to please me, and it was dead in 2 days. Needless to say, now it's artificial.