Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Flunked!

I originally listed 31 books for the Fall Into Reading Challenge hosted by Callapiddar Days. Unfortunately I only completed 19. I could blame this on a lot of things, such as the fact that I am a panelist on the Middle Grade fiction panel for the Cybil awards and therefore am supposed to be reading 85 books or so. I also was in the midst of completing my Master's degree and running my house alone for two months while my husband was deployed. Frankly, I also haven't felt much like reading lately, a fact which I'm hoping will go away after Christmas! The challenge was fun and hopefully when spring rolls around I'll feel more like "challenging" myself to read!

Don't forget to write a wrap-up post, if you participated, and post it over at the Callapiddar Days blog.


Becky said...

I wouldn't say you flunked. You still read over half. And being a Cybils panelist IS hard work and all. :)

Lisa writes... said...

I flunked too! :-) But, I flunked reading far fewer than your paltry nineteen...

Not only that, but like you I haven't felt much like reading either!

Does it help to know you're not alone?