Sunday, January 6, 2008

2007 Wrap-up

Looking back, I read a lot this year! It doesn't seem like a lot of books until you actually add the numbers up, but I can only imagine how many hours of my day I spent with my face in a book. I'm sure with the arrival of our baby that reading time is going to go waaay down! For now, here's my 2007 stats:

Books Read: 210
Female Authors: 168
Male Authors: 40
Non-Fiction Reads: 9 (bad Amanda)
New-to-me Authors: 97
Audio Books: 6
Adult Books: 66
Young Adult Books: 45
Juvenile Fiction Books: 99

A pretty impressive, not to mention busy, year! For next year, my only real goal is to try and read a bit more non-fiction. I know I won't have a whole lot of time on my hands this year, so if I can just mix up the variety a little, I'll be happy.

1 comment:

jehara said...

that's a lot of freakin' books, amanda!!! that's awesome! and congratulations on your little snowflake. :)