Friday, January 25, 2008

New Challenges

I was planning to keep my challenges to a minimum this year, being that I have so much going on in "real life," but I've already got 4 on my plate. I'm just not going to stress about them. If I don't finish, I don't finish!

I had signed up for several of these months ago, but have since made revisions to the original lists I had made. All the challenges and the books I plan to read for them are in the sidebar.

Happy Reading to me!


Becky said...

I just scrolled down to read the books you'd chosen for the Heart of a Child challenge, and I smiled when I saw the Babysitters Club. Why, oh why, did I give mine all away??? I'll be reading some Ramona as well.

Susan said...

I'm glad you're back with reviews. Since I'm so happy to see you, I'm tagging you for Eva's meme. You can see it at my blog, Hope the baby-growing is going well!