Friday, March 7, 2008

Baby Update: It's a.........!!!!!


Ready, ready, ready??? It's a boy!! YAY! Daddy gets a little mini-him and I get two Aaron's running around. Oh brother, what am I in for?! We had our ultrasound and though the tech believed it would still be a little too soon to tell, little Snowflake was flaunting his stuff for the world to see, which made Daddy and I very happy! So now you know the sex....the name will remain a secret until delivery day. And no, his name will not be Mo Snow or Lotta Snow, though I would love to take guesses! Ahhh...the jabs you get when your last name is Snow! Maybe as the time gets closer we'll run a little contest...guess the baby's first name and you get a book!

Now it's time to start buying cute little clothes and decorating the nursery! 17 weeks down, only 5 billion to go. :-)

8 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations, once again, Amanda! How exciting :)

Beckyb said...

YEAH - WE LOVE Boys over here!!! Congrats!!!

Amanda said...

Thanks ladies! :-) I can't wait!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! You're going to have so much fun with your little boy :-)

Katya said...

Congratulations! My first was a boy and he was so easy to raise.

Susan said...

Congrats - how fun. I love having a boy as the oldest. He's a great big brother, and he really looks out for his younger siblings.

I'm LOL about the name Snow - I guess it would lead itself to some funny names/plays on words :)

Booklogged said...

This is the best news - not, necessarily that it's a boy, but that you are expecting! Congratulations! I only had daughters - 4 of them, but I do have a grandson that I totally adore.

Gavin said...

Congratulations, Amanda.
I'm a radiologist, so I can appreciate the fact that you can't always tell for certain on ultrasonography.