Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Reading Thing 2008

Katrina over at one of my favorite blogs, Callapidder Days, is once again hosting the Spring Reading Thing and I knew I definitely had to join, for no other reason than to get my to-be-read list down a bit. Rules are simple and explained over at the blog post. Just click on the picture to get started! My list, which includes books from my shelves at home, books I've just been meaning to read, as well as additional challenge books, is below....

1. A Corner of the Universe by Ann M. Martin

2. Saving Levi by Lisa Bentley

3. Light of the Moon by Luanne Rice

4. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen

5. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

6. Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson

7. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

8. Eldest by Christopher Paolini

9. Peeled by Joan Bauer

10. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

11. Audrey, Wait by Robin Benway

12. Physik by Angie Sage

13. The Report Card by Andrew Clements

14. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks

15. Gods of Manhatten by Scott Mebus


Deena said...

I always love your lists! Have you heard the third Paolini is due out soon? Can't pronounce it or spell it, but it's sure to be GOOD!!

Beckyb said...

LOVED Saving Levi - you'll have to let me know what you think! I have my list up today too!!

Lindsay said...

You have some great books on your list. I have seen a couple of people with A Tree Grows in Brooklyn on their list. I will have to check it out.

Amanda said...

Deena: Oh yes, I'm counting down already! And for the record, you spelled it correctly!

BeckyB: I'll be reading that one this week, so look for a review!

Lindsay: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn is one of my favorite books! I've been wanting to reread it for so long and I figured a challenge is pretty good reason :-)

Katrina said...

Your list looks great, Amanda! I'm one of those people who has never read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I've heard so many good things about it, though. My husband loved the first two Paolini books and keeps telling me I need to read them. One of these days... :) Thanks for being part of SRT '08!