Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm back, with many thanks and an announcement

Though the news about our Jacob has not been any better in the last week since I posted, I am back to the blogging world after my needed break. When my mind doesn't have anything constructive to accomplish, I think too much, which at this point is not a good thing! Thus, I will be back to my posts, beginning tomorrow, with a BIG announcement...(which involves giveaways and ya'll know you love those :-). Thanks so much for all of your comments and support this past week, you are wonderful people and I realized how blessed we are to have something like this great blogging community pulling for us. Most of us are friends through our blogs, but strangers in real life, making it all the more amazing how many supporters we have. Thank you all so very much!

Just as a final note for today, I will not be posting many updates on Jacob on the blog, though my husband and I do send out a weekly update email to anyone interested. At this time I think we have 97 family and friends on the list, so if you would like to be added, just email me your address and we'll add you on.

Don't forget the BIG announcement tomorrow!

7 comments:

Becky said...

I'd like to be added to the list, please.

laney_po AT yahoo DOT com

Kerry said...

I'm glad you're feeling up to blogging again.

Having been through the "prematurity thing" with a 27-weeker, I feel a (probably unrealistic) affinity with others in a similar position and would very much like to be added to your list please.

kerry AT creations DOT co DOT nz

Amanda said...

You're both added :-)

Booklogged said...

Oh Amanda, I am so sorry to read about your dear little boy. Please add me to your email updates and I will add you to my prayers.

booklogged AT gmail DOT com

Brooke said...

Hugs to you, your husband, & tiny little Jacob! I would love to be added as well!

pencilfence AT hotmail DOT com

Megan said...

I don't know you, but I love reading your blog and would like to be informed on how Jacob is doing. Sending prayers your way!
Megan

Megan said...

Forgot my email. Sorry

Megan
megan_959@hotmail.com