Sunday, August 31, 2008

My BIG Announcement...WAHOO!!!

So over the past few months life has not been overly easy for me and I've decided I need to freshen up a few things, if only to give a new perspective to the daily grind. My sprucing up will include this blog...which also leads to good things for all of my readers! This is what you and I will have to look forward to, beginning (hopefully) on Wednesday of this week:

-a brand new blog design

-a RSS feed

-a whole bunch of giveaways (YAY!!!!)

-the continuation of Picture Book Saturday

I've also enrolled in the Amazon Associates program, after a lot of thought. Though I realize that Amazon needs customers like I need more books on my shelves, I am trying to find any tiny bit of income that will help offset some of the traveling costs we have accumulated over the past three months of living 4 hours from home. Amazon won't pay my rent, but it may help towards our outrageous gas bills. Just keep me in mind when you know you may want to make a purchase of one of the books I review and click through to Amazon. I'll make an itsy-bitsy portion of your purchase.

So come back each day this week and check in to see how my progress is coming. Though my new blog design may debut before Wednesday, that's the day giveaways will start. There will be at least each one, each day for awhile, so make sure you keep coming back!

No comments: