I love participating in memes, but haven't yet done a Friday Fill-in post. Time to jump in with the rest of the crowd!
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was a grilled veggie salad at California Pizza Kitchen. SOOO good!! I love Albuquerque restuarants.
2. Low-rise pants are something I intensely dislike. Who invented those? Seriously!
3. The full moon is beautiful. Other than that, it doesn't mean a whole lot to me.
4. It's a dry heat is one of my favorite local expressions. It's still darn hot!
5. Sometimes it's best to just smile and nod. People can be very....um...slow...but calling attention to it isn't very nice.
6. As much as I hate to admit it, the new Batman is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to holding my baby boy, tomorrow my plans include spending the day at the hospital and Sunday, I want to be told we can be released. Not gonna happen, but it would be nice!