Friday, August 15, 2008

Why haven't I done this before?

I love participating in memes, but haven't yet done a Friday Fill-in post. Time to jump in with the rest of the crowd!

1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was a grilled veggie salad at California Pizza Kitchen. SOOO good!! I love Albuquerque restuarants.

2. Low-rise pants are something I intensely dislike. Who invented those? Seriously!

3. The full moon is beautiful. Other than that, it doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

4. It's a dry heat is one of my favorite local expressions. It's still darn hot!

5. Sometimes it's best to just smile and nod. People can be calling attention to it isn't very nice.

6. As much as I hate to admit it, the new Batman is the best movie I've seen so far this year!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to holding my baby boy, tomorrow my plans include spending the day at the hospital and Sunday, I want to be told we can be released. Not gonna happen, but it would be nice!


Janet said...

lol why do you hate to admit the Batman movie is good?

Welcome to the Fill-Ins, thanks for playing and I hope you have a good weekend :-)

Amanda said...

I guess I'm just not usually one for "super hero movies." Hehe

Cathy said...

Batman is the only super hero that I like, and I didn't think Hollyrock had gotten him right until these last two movies! My husband's work schedule gave our moviegoing schedule a migraine, but we'll finally be going to see "The Dark Knight" next Wednesday. Can't wait! (Although it's going to have to be out-of-this-world wonderful to stop my raving about "Mamma Mia!)

cj said...

I wish you a calm, peaceful time with your little one!

Mine's here.

Brenda Branson said...

"Grilled veggie salad" that sound wonderful. Wish we had a California Pizza Kitchen in the southeast!

Amanda said...

I don't know where in the Southeast you live Brenda, but my mom lives near Orlando and they have one there!