Saturday, September 6, 2008

BBAW: a nomination for moi??!!


Book Bloggers Appreciation Week is coming up and I've just been informed that I was nominated for an award in the Best Kidlit Blog category! I'm completely honored and super excited that someone (or several someones) thought to nominate this blog...a couple years ago I never even thought anyone would read this blog, let alone nominate it for an award. Many thanks to all of you! Now head on over and vote for your favorite blogs!

Voting is open until September 12th.

5 comments:

Marie said...

I voted for this blog! Good luck!

Juliann in WA said...

A well deserved nomination - just love the picture books that I have found through your blog

Serena said...

The picture books are the main reason I nominated you. I love seeing those cute little books. I don't read a whole lot of kidlit blogs since I don't have my own kids, so I figured I would nominate you for the award.

Funny, I guess I wasn't the only one that thought you deserved it.

Kim Kasch said...

Congrats! It's an honor to be nominated.

3M said...

Congratulations, Amanda!! It's well-deserved.

1morechapter.com