Friday, September 26, 2008

A little happiness!

I haven't been in the greatest of moods lately, for obvious reasons, but I had a big smile on my face this morning when I discovered that Charlotte, over at Charlotte's Library, had given me an award!
I'm so glad that people actually read my blog and enjoy it enough to give it an award such as that, as I'm sure all of you that have already received this award feel. Now, I get to return the favor to some of my favorite bloggers! Here are the rules:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (I nominated 2)
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

My choices are:

Abby from Abby (the) Librarian because she gives me great ideas to do in my own library.


Debi from Nothing of Importance because she gives me a dose of reality in a blog. I read so many book blogs that it's nice to just read about someone's every day life!

Thanks so much again!


Anna said...

Congrats! You deserve it! I enjoy your blog as well!

--Anna (Diary of an Eccentric)

KTteacher said...

Your blog is fantastic and you deserve as much support as you can receive from your cyberfriends. I've listed you again for the I Love Your Blog award-not just because I do, but because I'd like to encourage others to click your links to buy those Amazon books. Just from reading your blog, it is obvious that you are a great person and a fantastic mother and wife. Take Care