1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Well, I made it to hour 18, then had to go to sleep.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?I didn't read anything incredibly high-interest, just short. I had been wanting to read each of these books for awhile and being on the Cybils panel, my time is now taken up with those books, so I made sure to read ones that had been on my shelf for awhile. The Unspoken by Thomas Fahy was probably the most "thrilling."
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I really don't think so. It went really well...though I would have liked to win a prize! :-)
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
This was my first time participating, but I did like the mini-challenges. Having those really broke up the constant reading!
5. How many books did you read?9 1/2
6. What were the names of the books you read?
The Unspoken by Thomas Fahy
Perch, Mrs. Sackets, and Crow's Nest by Karen Pavlicin
The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
The Debs by Susan McBride
T4 by Ann Clare LeZotte
If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period by Gennifer Choldenko
Knit Two by Kate Jacobs
Toy Dance Party by Emily Jenkins
Bog Child by Siobhan Down
1/4 of The Graveyard book and 1/4 of Child of Dandelions
45 minutes of an audio book
7. Which book did you enjoy most?Probably The Maze of Bones. Unfortunately none of them were fantastic.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I would love to participate again! I got through SO many books! I would probably be a reader again.