Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nominate these!

I've already made almost all of my own Cybils nominations, but there are still several books that I think definitely deserve the nomination opportunity and I haven't seen anyone nominate them as of yet. These are some of my favorites of the year, so if you're wanting to nominate, but aren't quite sure which ones to pick, these are awesome contenders!

Willow by Denise Brennan-Nelson and Rosemarie Brennan (Picture Books)

Ma! There's Nothing to Do Here! by Barbara Park(Picture Books)

The Little Bit Scary People by Emily Jenkins (Picture Book)

Little Boy by Alison McGhee (Picture Books)

Sister Wife by Shelly Hrdlitschka (Young Adult)

2 comments:

shelburns said...

Amanda,

I just went and nominated Little Boy and Sister Wife. Thanks for the suggestions as I hadn't made any nominations yet.

Amanda said...

Yay!! I'm so glad! Those two were definitely worthy of a nomination, but since I only got one, it was hard to narrow it down.