Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-A-Thon: Update 2

Ahhhhh!!! Someone make me sit down! I'm having such a hard time just sitting still! I really think it's the guilt of doing "nothing" that has kicked in and is making me restless. Saturday is always the day the hubby and I clean and organize from a busy week and I'm sitting around under a blanket with a pile of books!

I have gotten a bit more reading done, though not nearly what I would have liked. I finished another book and am halfway through Bog Child, which has been my in-between read to keep things fresh. Read three chapters of one book, then one chapter of Bog Child and I'm good. I've also filled some picture frames, made lunch, and did a load of laundry. Boo.

Start time: 7:50 AM
Time Now: 3:12 PM
Pages read: 587
Books completed: 4.5
Mini Challenges completed: 3

The Unspoken by Thomas Fahy
Perch, Mrs. Sackets, and Crow's Nest by Karen Pavlicin
The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
Toy Dance Party by Emily Jenkins


Maree said...

Sounds like you're getting a lot done!!! Keep it up! :)

Marg said...

The sitting still thing wouldn't be a problem that I have. It's just the where I sit - which is parked in front of the computer and still not conducive to reading!

Keep up the good work!

Nicole said...

Hmmm, I need to do laundry too. Good thing I can read while doing nearly anything else, so it won't slow me down any!

Happy reading!

Becky said...

I just think it's funny that one of your books is Toy Dance Party. :) I just finished that book!