Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-A-Thon: Update 3

Reading the short books is most definitely helping me along in this event. I've taken the strategy now of reading the shorter books for awhile, then getting back into Bog Child, then taking a break from that (it's such an intense read it I really have to take my time). Here's where I stand at this point:

Time started: 7:50 am
Time now: 5:50 pm
Pages read: 834
Books completed: 6.5
Mini Challenges completed: 5

The Unspoken by Thomas Fahy
Perch, Mrs. Sackets, and Crow's Nest by Karen Pavlicin
The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
Toy Dance Party by Emily Jenkins
Bog Child by Siobhan Dowd
T4 by Ann Clare Lezotte


Now it's time to make dinner and take my nightly walk, then back to the books! I hope everyone else is doing well!

1 comment:

Icedream said...

You have read so much! I am thrilled you have decided to take a healthy walk. If it were warmer here I'd do the same :D
Good job!