Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-A-Thon: Update 4

Dinner is done, a walk is out of the way, and more cleaning up has been done, as well as a bit more reading. Not as much as I would like, but it's still something! While on my walk I also listened to an audiobook, so even though I didn't "read" the pages, I still listened!

Time started: 7:50 am
Time now: 9:12 pm
Pages read: 1620
Books completed: 8.25
Books listened to: 45 minutes of The Mark by Tim LaHaye
Mini Challenges completed: 8 (I think...kinda lost count)

The Unspoken by Thomas Fahy
Perch, Mrs. Sackets, and Crow's Nest by Karen Pavlicin
The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
Toy Dance Party by Emily Jenkins
Bog Child by Siobhan Dowd
T4 by Ann Clare Lezotte
If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period by Gennifer Choldenko
The Debs by Susan McBride
part of Knit Two by Kate Jacobs

My plan for the rest of the evening is to continue to participate in as many challenges as I can and stay up as late as I can. I know I won't make the entire challenge...I have too long of a day tomorrow to get no sleep at all, but I'll see how far I can make it!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

1 comment:

softdrink said...

Holy cow! At 1620 pages you're doing fantastic!

Happy reading!