Sunday, October 19, 2008

Read-A-Thon: Update 5

Unfortunately folks, my bed is calling! I have company coming tomorrow afternoon, church early in the morning, and some cooking inbetween, so sleep is a must. I'm going to try to read for another hour or so in bed and I'll write up my final post in the morning. It's been fun!

Time started: 7:50 am
Time now: 11:12 pm
Pages read: 1854
Books completed: 9
Books listened to: 45 minutes of The Mark by Tim LaHaye
Magazines Read: 2 (School Library Journal and People)
Mini Challenges completed: 8 (I think...kinda lost count)

The Unspoken by Thomas Fahy
Perch, Mrs. Sackets, and Crow's Nest by Karen Pavlicin
The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan
Toy Dance Party by Emily Jenkins
Bog Child by Siobhan Dowd
T4 by Ann Clare Lezotte
If a Tree Falls at Lunch Period by Gennifer Choldenko
The Debs by Susan McBride
Knit Two by Kate Jacobs

2 comments:

Marg said...

1854 pages is a very impressive effort! Well done Amanda!

C. B. James said...

Very well done.

If you can squeeze in a few minutes reading time this morning, I have a short story challenge up at my blog.

http://www.readywhenyouarecb.blogspot.com/

I was late posting it so the deadline is not until the end of the read-a-thon.

Please stop by if you can.