Monday, December 29, 2008

Challenge Lists

I have two lists finally ready to go for both the Young Adult Challenge and the TBR Challenge. Finally!

2009 TBR Challenge List

1. A Passion for Books by Harold Rabinowitz
2. Foundling by D.M. Cornish
3. Lamplighter by D.M. Cornish
4. Pretty Like Us by Carol Lynch Williams
5. Matters of Faith by Kristin Kiernan
6. Four Paws from Heaven by M.J. Wells
7. The Problem Child by Michael Buckley
8. Lost & Found by Jacqueline Sheehan
9. The Yellow Lighted Bookshop by Lewis Buzbee
10. Together: A Novel of Shared Vision by Tom Sullivan
11. The Way Life Should Be by Christine Baker Kline
12. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

1. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
2. Traitor by Gudrun Pausewang
3. Saving Sailor by Renee Riva
4. The Letters by Sean Hanzelik
5. The Rising Star of the Rusty Nail by Lesley M. M. Blume

2009 Young Adult Challenge

1. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
2. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
3. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
4. 3 Willows by Ann Brashares
5. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
6. Flygirl by Sherri Smith
7. What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
8. The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti
9. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
10. Let Sleeping Dogs Lie by Mirjam Pressler
11. Auralia's Colors by Jeffrey Overstreet
12. Dooley Takes the Fall by Norah McClintock


Katie said...

I'm getting my Young Adult list compiled!

Amanda said...

YAY! I'm so glad you're joining! I definitely have suggestions if you want them...I read a ton of good YA's this year.

Maprilynne said...

Wow! I can't believe I made it onto your list with so many other fab authors!! I hope you enjoy WINGS!!