Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Things meme

So I got tagged for this meme on Facebook...and MySpace....figured I might as well post it here too! It's fun and gives you all a bit more insight into my weird way of thinking about life :)

Feel free to steal it!

25 Things

1. I met my husband at a youth conference when I was 16
2. I own a proud owner of a pit bull and no, she's not vicious
3. I'm ridiculously scared of tornadoes
4. I love anything hot pink (or baby pink, pale pink, pink pink)
5. I collect Willow Tree Angels and books of course...books like it's going out of style
6. I still sleep with a blanket (though it's queen sized, not a baby blanket). It was with me all through my hospital experience and Ronald McDonald House stay last year. It's my comfort
7. I eat odd things for breakfast. This morning I had homemade pea soup
8. I absolutely love to swim...or just sit in the water
9. The smell of lilacs and fresh cut grass are my favorite parts of summer
10. I have a star named after me...and one named after my son
11. My dream would be to own a children's bookstore/cafe
12. I watch a ridiculous amount of reality tv. I love them all
13. I am a Godparent to an amazing little boy
14. I've traveled to 15 states (and not just passing through) and 3 other countries
15. I would put oregano or dill on everything if I could
16. On my first wedding anniversary I was medically flown to Albuquerque. Happy Anniversary!
17. I would love to have 3 children and just as many dogs...if not more of each
18. For our next "big" trip, I want to take an Alaskan cruise
19. My dream house will have a front porch and a huge backyard
20. Someday I want to take a mission trip
21. I've been in 3 weddings and went to 2 proms. Lots of dresses!
22. I have a husband that cooks, cleans, rubs my feet, and sings to me. What more could a girl want?
23. I love to rollerblade, ice skate, hike, swim, walk, fish, camp, anything outdoorsy
24. I love to wear sweaters and jeans...and heels and dresses
25. I still love board games. I'm terrible at them, but I love them

Again, feel free to steal!

4 comments:

Kailana said...

I got tagged to do this on facebook, too, and I actually did it! Maybe I will post it on my blog... I had a hard time coming up with 25 things!

Serena said...

great answers...we learned a bit more about you!

Susan said...

I've been tagged for this on FB a couple of times, and haven't done it yet. I'm not sure I can think of 25 things! Yours were fun, though.

Hey - Look me up on FB - I'd love to add you as a friend.

Mary Emma Allen said...

It was fun getting to know you better. I haven't been to your blog for awhile, so enjoyed catching up today. Got way behind on blog visiting the past year when our daughter was extremely ill for 8 months and we helped with grandchildren and her hubby. Now we're all on the upswing again.