Thursday, January 8, 2009

Awww....I got love!

This week I received blog awards from Serena, Holly, and Katie. I received the Premio Dardos Award from Serena, which is described as:

"The Prémio Dardos is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web."


How great is that? And she said some very nice things about me, which I appreciate immensely. Compliments will always earn you points ;-).

Katie and Holly gave me the Butterfly Award, described as "for the Coolest Blog I Know." I love the award, thank you both! While I'm mentioning them, Katie is a personal friend of mine from back in Upstate NY. She's been a great friend for years. Head on over to her new blog!


Thanks ladies!

2 comments:

Serena said...

you are really welcome!

Lenore said...

Always nice to get awards. I know I need to stop by your blog more often!