Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New pictures!

I've had so many comments and emails from those of you wanting to see pictures of Zoey AND Shae instead of just the newest Snow family member. Who am I to deny you all pictures of my babies??

For those of you not quite up to speed on the new dog...we've added a now 9-week old English Bulldog puppy to our family named Zoey. She was 5.5lbs last week and at our vet visit yesterday she's already up to 8! I'm going to have a beast on my hands! She's already 99% housetrained and sleeping until about 5am every morning, so things are going pretty well.

Our older dog, Shae, is a 2.5 year old pit bull mix and the biggest baby you'll ever meet. She's my first dog love and my best friend :).

Enjoy the pictures!







8 comments:

trish said...

OH MY GOODNESS THEY'RE SO CUTE!! EEE!! Those pics definitely warrant all caps. :-)

Tasses said...

That is the cutest puppy picture I've ever seen - Fun!

Tara said...

Those are the most adorable dogs!

Kailana said...

Both of your dogs are very cute!

Brie said...

SO CUTE!! My cold, black heart just melted into a gooey puddle. *snorgles the cuteness*

Jenifer@SeattleSoupLine said...

Irresistibly Cute! I have a Boston Terrier named Roo. Flat faced dogs are so appealing because we have flat faces so they look like little children.

Jena said...

awwwww... your dogs are so cute!

Lisa said...

They match!!!!