Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Some new things!

I had to post a picture of the newest member of the Snow household, our new puppy, Zoey. Isn't she cute!? I'm a bit biased I suppose...Shae, our other dog, is a bit intimidated by her, which is often times hilarious since she's over 55lbs bigger. Just shows what a big baby she is! Anywho, Zoey is 8 weeks old and an English bulldog though she was 2 weeks younger in the photo, so you can't quite see all the adorable wrinkles in her face. She's got the typical bulldog wrinkles now! Hopefully will grow up to be just as well behaved as her big sister, so far she's a biter and a yelper in the middle of the night. *Sigh*




And in all the excitement of Zoey, I forgot to post about my Blogging Secret Santa Gift! Antonette from Books in Every Room. She sent me a cute book about Santa Claus, a bookmark, and some yummy chocolates from a local shop. And the chocolates are the reason why I don't have a photo...I broke into those almost immediately and figured it would be silly to just take a picture of the two items! Thanks Antonette!

10 comments:

Nymeth said...

Awww :D Could Zoey be any cuter?

I'm glad you're happy with your gift!

Serena said...

Zoey is adorable!

Check out the award I gave you on Savvy Verse & Wit. It will be up tomorrow.

Ben said...

She looks beautiful!

Staci said...

I want her!! What a doll. Have fun :)

Lisa said...

What a cutie! You need to post a picture of them together.

Wrighty - said...

What a sweet baby!!! Oh, how can you resist a puppy? Have fun!

Michelle said...

Zoey is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so jealous. I'm with a previous blogger - I'd love to see a picture of both the dogs together!

Stephanie said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

That puppy is SO SO SO cute. I am melting over here!!!! Puppies, yay! LOL The middle of the night wakeups won't last forever (nor will the chewing and the peeing and the chewing and the peeing...). Soon, she'll be sleeping happily...right in your spot in bed. :)

Enjoy that gorgeous new puppy!

Susan said...

That is one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen!

Antonette (1crazymomma) said...

What a sweet puppy! Glad you like the gifts.