Sunday, February 1, 2009

January Reads...Phew

I read my little eyes out this month!

The Night Tourist by Katherine Marsh
Porcupine by Meg Tilly
A Curse as Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce
3 Willows: The Sisterhood Grows by Ann Brashares
The Black Book of Secrets by F.E. Higgins
Roseflower Creek by
Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith
Shooting the Moon by Frances O'Roark Dowell
Necessary Heartbreak by M.J. Sullivan
Cracker: The Best Dog in Vietnam by Cynthia Kadohata
Need by Carrie Jones
Wake by Lisa McMann
Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
Miss Spitfire by Sarah Miller
Annie's Adventures by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Wonderous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Locomotion by Jacqueline Woodson
Peace, Locomotion by Jacqueline Woodson
Skeleton Creek by Patrick Carman
Diamond Willow by Helen Frost

I obviously don't have all the reviews done yet, I've still been catching up with reviews from December, so I should have more up soon.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Wow! What a month! Do you ever sleep? ;)

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

J. Kaye said...

LOL! I'm with Anna on this one. I wish I could read so quickly. Life would be better if I did.