Monday, March 2, 2009

Books Read in Febuary

I had a lot going on in February, mainly a visit from my best friend from New York that took up some wonderful time. We traveled to Arizona as well, so though my reading time wasn't compromised too much, my reviewing time was. I have reviews of all the titles to come, but as you can see, there are several that I haven't gotten to yet.

My Fair Godmother by Janette Allison
Every Rescued Dog Has A Tale by Deborah Eades
The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Pretty Like Us by Carol Lynch Williams

Three Cups of Tea (YR Version) by Greg Mortenson
Return to Sender by Julia Alvarez
Emmaline and the Bunny by Katherine Hannigan
North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
Cold Hands, Warm Heart by Jill Wolfson
The Best Bad Luck I Ever Had by Kristin Levine
The Dog Days of Charlotte Hayes by Marlane Kennedy
Rumors by Anna Godberson
The ABC's of Kissing Boys by Tina Ferraro
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
The Year the Swallows Came Early by Kathryn Fitzmaurice
My Brother Abe by Harry Mazer
Persistence of Memory by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Deadly Little Secret by Laura Faria St
Five Minutes More by Darlene Ryan
The Genie Scheme by Kimberly K. Jones

My favorite title this month was definitely North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley, though I actually really enjoyed almost all the titles. Look for more reviews to come everyone! And don't forget about my HUGE picture book giveaway, going on now. You only have until tonight to enter, so go here and enter now!

No comments: