Tuesday, April 14, 2009

24 Hour Read-a-thon..My pile...

I am SO excited to be participating in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon again this year and have a whole pile of books to prove it. The picture below is my pile to pick from throughout the day, all are books I've been needing to review. If none of these suit my fancy at the time, I have about a billion others to chose from...these are just the ones I hope to get to.


The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong
Heartsinger by Karlijn Stoffels
43 Old Cemetery Road: Dying to Meet You by Kate Klise
Cashay by Margaret McMullun
Fortune's Folly by Deva Fagan
Franny Parker by Hannah Roberts McKinnon
Bark Up the Right Tree: Lessons from a Rescued Dog by Jessie & Ruth Tschudin
Elly: My True Story of the Holocaust by Elly Berkovits Gross
The Mousehunter by Alex Milway
Freaky Monday by Mary Rodgers and Heather Hach
Something Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
Surface Tension by Brent Runyon
Seattle Blues by Michael Wenberg

Lots-o-reading ahead for moi! I can't wait to see all of your lists :)

9 comments:

Debi said...

Oh my, don't I feel out of touch? I don't think I've heard of any of those books. But that's actually wonderful for me...'cause then I'll get to read all your great reviews and probably add loads more books to my wish list. :) Have fun, Amanda! I'll in to check on you for sure!

Katie said...

When is this again?!?!

Kelly H-Y said...

Wow ... 24 hours! Have fun!

Obsessed Reader said...

Looks good! I still have to go through my books and decide what I am going to read...good luck and have fun!!

Susan Dee said...

I was checking out the 24 hour read-a-thon. Would love to participate...great way to start my spring break but I don't have my own blog. Can I still join?

Amanda said...

Debi, they're all review books, most haven't been published yet,or just barely, so don't feel too out of touch!

Katie, It starts on Saturday morning and goes until Sunday morning. I have to start at 6, I think you would start at 8.

Susan Dee, I'm not sure how it works for non-bloggers. There is a link in my post to the actual Read-a-thon site, you'll be able to find out there!

Mama Librarian said...

Ah, the things we did before we had children... =) Enjoy!

Jess said...

Wow -- what a pile! Good luck and have fun!

Kailana said...

I am enjoying looking at everyone's piles! Enjoy!