Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and Happy Birthday to MEEE!

As a child, my extended family typically celebrated my birthday and Easter on the same day, as to avoid having to through 2 parties. Rarely though, did my birthday actually fall on Easter...today, it does! Easter is one of my favorite holidays of the year, for the true meaning and spirit of the day and I am honored to be able to say I was my birthday is on Easter Sunday!

Christ, our Lord, is Risen!

And I'm old!


Hope you all had a wonderful, joyous Easter!!!!

12 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday - and I hope you had a glorious Easter. :)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda! And Happy Easter too :)

Amanda said...

Thanks ladies!!! Happy Easter to the both of you as well!

Katie said...

We are not old, dear! Our love of children's literature keeps us young at heart!

Brimful Curiosities said...

What a special birthday. Happy Easter!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday AND Happy Easter!

Kailana said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Easter!

Joy said...

He has risen, indeed! Happy Belated Birthday, Amanda!

Melissa said...

Happy day after your birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day and a happy Easter!

Debi said...

I hope you had a beautiful, joyful day, Amanda! A very happy (if somewhat belated) birthday!!!

Liyana said...

Happy belated birthday! (:

Lisa said...

I hope you had a great Birthday!