Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Read in March...

I finally got back in the swing of things this month and read a whole bunch of books that have been waiting for me!

March

Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Don't Let Me Go by Daniel W. Pierce
Night of the Spadefoot Toads by Bill Harley
Four Paws from Heaven by M.R. Wells
Lincoln and His Boys by Rosemary Wells
What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
The Midnight Twins by Jacquelyn Mitchard
Everything is Fine by Ann Dee Ellis
Marcelo in the Real World by Francisco X. Stork
Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
The London Eye Mystery by Siobhan Dowd
The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo
Envy by Anna Godberson
Lucky Breaks by Susan Patron
The Devil's Paintbox by Victoria Mckernan
One False Clue by Gordon Korman
The Problem with the Puddles by Kate Feiffer
Wonderland by Tommy Kovac
Jars of Glass by Brad Barkley and Heather Hepler
Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
Also Known as Harper by Ann Haywood Leal
Sassy: Little Sister is NOT My Name! by Sharon M. Draper
Stargazer by Claudia Gray

This does NOT count all of the picture books or board books I've read. Still have a few reviews to complete. Hopefully next month I'll get even more read. I have challenge books that really need reading!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Now that's one fine pile of reading, Amanda!

Kailana said...

You read a lot of good books! Hope April is just as good!

Anna said...

Wow! You're a reading maniac!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric