Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-a-thon Post 1: 6:20am

And it's finally here! A day to just read, read, read! My official start time was 6am, and I was indeed up at 5:45, but the dogs wanted their food and I had to get Aaron out of the door to the garage sale.

I am going to be taking photos of where I spend most of my day reading books...so look for those the first one is here:








Shae is already waiting for me to get back to bed to start reading (and yes, my bed is always made this early in the morning, we're both ridiculously anal about that)!

Have fun and I'll see you back here soon!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck with your reading! I'll be cheering all you guys on today :-)

Staci said...

I wish my husband would be that way too!!! This is going to be a day of pure enjoyment!!

Lisa said...

I spent my first hour in bed too, but now am in the living room.

Shea looks like she's thrilled to spend the day with you.