Sunday, April 19, 2009

Read-a-thon Post 10: 12am (Sleepy dog pictures...)

This is going to probably be my last posting/update until the wee hours of the morning when I plan to get up, resume my reading, and finish this Read-a-thon! As you can see by the pictures below, the dogs are certainly well on their way to complete sleeping bliss (and yes, Zoey's tongue is totally sticking out as she snores) and I think I'm going to join them soon.



My plan right now is to get comfy in bed, turn on the booklight (Aaron is attempting sleep at this point too), and have my alarm set for 430. This all ends at 6am for me, so that will lend enough time to finish up any mini-challenges that are still going, get some last minute reading in, and do a final post.

Here's my last update for awhile:

Title of book(s) read since last update: I finished Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott and A Single Thread by Marie Bostwick

Number of books read since you started: 9 completed

Pages read since last update: 351

Running total of pages read since you started: 2005

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour 25 minutes

Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!): 12 hours, 5 minutes

Mini-challenges completed: 6: Intro post, Visiting blogs, Take a Walk, Love Your Library, Mid-Event Survey, Non-Fiction Challenge

Other participants you’ve visited: since the last update, 4

Prize you’ve won: 0

3 comments:

Debi said...

Amanda, you've done wonderful! 9 books...WOW!

Your doggies are so precious! And my beagle boy has that very same doggie blanket. :)

mjmbecky said...

Wow! You've done great today, so happy snoozing. :)

Obsessed Reader said...

Great job on the reading!! And your doggies are too cute!! Hope you slept well...